© 2019 Snake River HOA Management. All rights reserved.
Give us a call at
Don't forget to pay your HOA Dues
Have questions regarding your account balance or a statement? Please contact Snake River HOA Management at 208-855-0505.
Q: Why do I have to pay HOA dues and what are they used for?
A: The association is responsible for paying property taxes, irrigation taxes, and filing federal and state tax returns. Dues paid to the association covers costs for such items as the landscaping company, sprinkler maintenance and repairs, common area fencing, utilities, taxes and management fees. Without the association and a board to manage the affairs of the association the neighborhood could, and often does, fall into disrepair lowering property values and turning your neighborhood into a less desirable place to live. Read more about what your dues cover...
Options for paying dues:
- Write a check, making it payable to Princeton Place with your property address on the memo line. Mail it to 845 E. Fairview Ave. Suite 120 Meridian, ID 83642
- Paylease is a third party company and all fees are controlled by them.
- $3.95 for electronic check
- $3.95 + 3.5% of total for Debit/Credit Card
- Pay through your own bank with Bill Pay. Your account number is your property address in Princeton Place.
Payment amount and frequency of payments:
Dues are $200.00 Annually billed in January
New owner transfer fee $150.00
Statement Fee $50.00